I'm on chapter 15 of my novel! Yeah! I feel like I'm actually getting something accomplished!

So I decided to create a myspace page so that I could have more of a presence on the web. It took me a long time to get to it, and now I know why I put it off for so long. I don't know if I'm just an idiot, but I cannot figure the damn site out. I can upload pictures just fine and put text in, but I want to add links to my work, and I can't figure out how to do it! It's driving me crazy. I've only been on there since Tuesday, and I'm about ready to give up. I'm sure if I take the time to figure it out, I can, but who wants to do that? I don't want to spend my time creating a myspace page, I want to write!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)