I heard some news today. I received a rejection for a short story. Meh. But I also received an email from the agent who requested the full of my zombie novel. It wasn't what I had expected. I had steeled myself for a rejection (what can I say, I'm an eternal optimist!), and technically it was, but she also sent a lovely email with notes and suggestions of how to make it a better novel. THEN, she said she would be willing to look at my rewrite. I couldn't believe it! I pretty much knew I was going to have to do some major revisions, which is fine, but I didn't expect that much interest. All I want to do is write, write, write, but my children have other plans for me. Oh, well. I WILL get to it soon!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)