My awful week came to an end on Friday with the death of my kitty. It was time. She was starting to limp, and the vet was sure she was probably in some pain. It was hard, and I had second thoughts when we got to the vet, but it had to be done. We then drove 3 hours to my parent's house so we could bury her. After that, though, it was a very relaxing weekend. Sometimes it's nice to get out of town, even if it's for horrible circumstances.

I received a rejection on a partial on Friday. Again, this agent said she liked the story, but some of the scenes didn't come alive for her, so she wasn't sure if she could sell it in such a competitive market.

I've been working on a short story. I'm really enjoying how it's turning out so far. I should have it done (hopefully) in a few days. I think I'm going to turn this one into a series like I did for After the Apocalypse. I have a few characters and their stories need to be told. I think it will be fun! I will keep you posted on my progress.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)