Ag articles. Done.

Editing. Done.

Third story. In progress.

I had a really good day yesterday. The 17 month old was sick so I had to stay at home, but he's like me, so he slept most of the day. I had ample opportunity to get some work done, as well as pick up the house and clean out the fridge. He seems to be doing better today, so he's at daycare and I'm at work. So far, it's been a long day.

I sent out two more queries the other day. They are the last two of the agents that have been recommended by the agent that liked but passed on my project. After those rejections, I will start the revisions. I should just start them now, but I have some other projects to finish first. I'm sure it will get done before the end of the summer.

Funny story. Last night we decided to go for a little drive. We've had a lot of rain lately, so the rivers have been overflowing from their banks and one of our reservoirs is the highest its been in a loooong time. We got out to look at the reservoir, and when we got back in, a mosquito followed us. It was in the backseat with the boys, and the 3 year old was a little concerned since it was on his window. We told him to squish it, but he couldn't reach. His solution to the problem: roar at it like a monster. It was hilarious! He was convinced he scared the mosquito, and who am I to tell him any different? The moral of the story: if something is annoying you, just roar at it, it'll go away!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)