I had another great idea for a story occur to me this weekend. The family and I went up to the mountains to enjoy a day hiking and fishing, and we had some strange occurrences. I think they'll be great additions to a horror story. Of course, I have some other things to finish first, then I'll get started on that. I'll inform you of my progress.

My book club decided to read my book, Coming from Nowhere, this month. I was very flattered, and it should be interesting to see what everyone thought of it. It's also weird because I haven't read the story in probably over a year, so I am reading it again. It is very difficult to read it for enjoyment. For some reason, I think I still need to be editing it. It took me the first couple of chapters to stop doing that, but I did, and it's not half bad...if I say so myself. If someone else had written it, I would definitely read it to the end. I keep finding issues wrong with the story, but it's too late now. It's already in print!

I didn't get any writing done this weekend. I've been busy with laundry and cleaning and boring household duties. For some reason, I seem to have 2 more loads of laundry this weekend. Bizarre. Anywho, my goal is to get some writing/editing done this week. I really need to get cracking since my zombie novella is due the middle of July and I still have 2 stories to write!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)