It has been a loooong week and its only Tuesday. The 17 month old has really bad diaper rash and keeps filling his pants at 1:00 and 2:00 in the morning. Last night, he woke up his brother, who does NOT need an excuse to get out of bed, although he likes one. Then, at 4:00, the 3 year old decided to get up again. Why? I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. I tried to go back to sleep, but the dog was restless, his claws clicking on the plastic bottom of his kennel, and the spouse was snoring. Needless to say, I'm not very rested today.

I didn't get any writing done last night. I was too tired. I doubt I'll get any done tonight, either. By the time 8:00 rolls around, my mind will have completely turned to mush. Oh, well. We all deal with life. I'll let you know if/when I get back into the swing of things!

I sent an inquiry for one of my partials out last Friday. The agents have had it since the end of March. They told me at the time that it would take them a while, and I didn't expect them to have read it, but I just wanted to make sure they received it and I was still under consideration. I received a reply yesterday, and he told me it was in a large pile on his reading desk and that they were really far behind. He said he'll try to get to it in the next couple of weeks and get back to me. We shall see. I'm not holding my breath, but at least I know they have my sample chapters.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)