I've been plugging away on my revisions. I got a chapter and a half done last night before I was so tired I couldn't see straight. So far so good. No complaints (and you know I would let you know if I had any!).

I also got an interview set up for one of my ag articles. I just need to figure out what else I'm going to write about, and that is the hardest part of my job. After that, finding people to interview is a breeze. Most people LOVE to talk about their jobs.

I talked to the editor yesterday, and he's optimistic that my religious zombie novella should be out at the beginning of September. I'll keep you informed and let you know for sure.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)