I'm D O N E! I finished all my edits on Saturday night, so I sent them off. I figured I better so I didn't get side tracked and forget about it. I wanted a shot so bad after I was done with everything, but it was 10:00 pm, and I was soooo tired so I went to bed. I'm still waiting for that shot.

Getting the story done has been extremely stressful. My friend Tamara had a great post (I can't put the link in because this blogger is dumb) about how we have to make writing a priority. It is so true. Writing doesn't happen, we have to make time for it. But life has a way of messing everything up. I try to make time, to write after the kids have gone to bed and I'm done cleaning the house, but then I feel guilty because the spouse needs time, too. Finding time for writing is not about balancing life because something will get neglected, whether its folding the laundry or loading the dishwasher or watching a movie with the spouse (but the good thing about those things is they will ALWAYS wait for you!). You have to be selfish when it comes to writing or you won't get it done. That's when it becomes stressful because you're not a "real" writer and you're just wasting your time when you could be doing something important (at least that's how I feel about it). I'm just glad I'm done. Even though writing is stressful and full of guilt, I'm not going to stop doing it. I do enjoy it. So what if I'm not a "real" writer, I can play the part real well! Now, on to the next project!

I mailed my sample chapters to the publisher, per their request. We're supposed to get back into talks about my project. I probably have a week or longer before I hear back. Gives me plenty of time to finish my other editing!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)