I'M DONE! Oh, happy day I'm done with edits. One more read through, and I'm done done. I don't plan on editing this thing again unless an agent/editor tells me to, so I'm probably done editing! Feels great! I'm so planning on sitting my butt in front of the TV tonight and letting my brain go mushy. Tosh.O is on, so that should do well! Then, tomorrow I'll look it over. *Sigh* I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I'm going to send off my new query, though I haven't decided how many rejections is too many. I'm just going to send a few to maybe test the waters, but I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll probably end up sending close to 70 again.

Next, I have to do some editing, then I'll decide my next project. My original plan was to work on my dragon novel, but I might do my nonfiction. I haven't heard back after the initial email, but I might just get it done to get it done. I need to get away from zombies for a while, so this might be the perfect project. Decisions, decisions.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)