What happened the Thursday? I'm sure it was just here. I shouldn't complain because it's Friday, but time is just flying, and I need all I can get!

Started inputting my edits last night. I'll do some more tonight, then I have a whole 3 hours to work on it tomorrow. One of my friends decided to babysit for me as a birthday present. I'm very excited about that. I (hopefully) should get a lot done then.

Other than that, nothing exciting to report. I'm looking forward to getting this done. I'll let you know how fabulous my weekend is on Monday!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)