Finished my articles and got them sent of this morning. I feel so free! Now I can procrastinate for a few more weeks before I have to worry about them again.

I also got a draft of the short zombie story I was asked to write finished last night. I just love it when my schedule works out. I was a little worried things would get bumped, but it all worked out. The only thing that kind of stinks is I probably have to work this weekend. That really puts a wrench in the works.

My friend Tamara has been taking this podcasting stuff very seriously. According to her blog, she's been reading a bunch of stuff, downloading things, and bought a nice headset. I'm very excited about this. Now, when I'm ready to do my stuff, she'll be an expert. She even has her first recording up. It's awesome, and one of my favorite stories. You can check it out here: http://www.tamaralinse.com/about_me_audio.html
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)