Had a great morning this morning. I got two movies written up and started watching A Nightmare on Elm Street. After that, I just have Psycho to watch. Once I'm done with those write ups, I can start on the second half of the book, which is talking about the remakes of the 7 films I am discussing. I still have a lot of work, but I'm getting closer. Feels great!

I started doing the edit of the fiction novella I was sent last week. I'm getting stuff done, just in time for new ag articles! Ugh, it's a never-ending process in my life!

That's all the exciting news I have for now. Hope you have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)