Progress on the nonfiction is going very well. I finished the write up for Nightmare yesterday, so now I only have Psycho to watch. I have one more section in chapter 1 to finish up, but I'm making good headway! My goal was to have it done by the end of the year, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'm doing my best though. This project has been haunting me for years, so it's nice to actually be working on it.

I've been going back and forth in my mind if I made the right decision by sending my zombie novel to the publisher. I'm still undecided, but I read this post, and it pushed me a little more to the I'm-OK-with-it side. I mean, if my book was that wonderful or sellable, agents would have been drooling all over it already. Doesn't matter (I'm trying not to be negative). I've made my decision and I have to live with it. I just hope the publisher accepts it!

Don't forget, Friday is the big day for chapter 1!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)