I just realized that I haven't posted yet today. This morning was a crazy mess because I had an emergency at work. I meant to post at lunch, but I got busy doing other things. I am such a scatter brain!

First bit of news, I signed a contract yesterday for a short story to appear in an anthology. It should be coming out sometime next year, so I will keep you posted. I have been gearing up and getting things together for the sci fi literary convention I'm going to tomorrow. I'm very excited! I've been waiting for years to go to this thing. I don't really have any expectations, so I'm positive I won't be disappointed. I will inform you next week of how things go!

I will still post my newest chapter tomorrow and update you on the progress I've made this week. Until then, have a fabulous afternoon!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)