I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I know I did. It was so nice to get out of town and relax. I still didn't sleep very well, but that's par for the course anymore. Had a wonderful time with my family and have some great stories. I'll start with one I call:

Indecencies in the Mall

My mom and I headed to the mall on Christmas Eve morning to find the 23 month old some snow pants. We started at one end, couldn't find any, so planned on going to the store on the other end. On our way out, my mom stopped at a makeup counter to get some makeup. By this point, the 3 year old remembered that there were things to play with, so he kept running ahead, wanting to get on the rides. I kept calling him back, telling him to be patient, and he always reluctantly returned. This happened about three times.

By the third time when I called him back, he stood next to me and huffed, claiming, in a very loud voice, "I'm so sick of this sh*t!" (Yes, as a matter of fact, he did learn that phrase from me.) Both my mom and I looked at each other, trying to stifle a laugh. I actually had to bite my lip. Others in the mall were chuckling, also. Probably because they've been through it. After I choked my chuckle down, I calmly told him that that was a bad word and only mommy's and daddy's were allowed to use it. We then headed to the other end, and he got to play on the rides.

I have to say that I'm very happy Christmas is over. I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can get back to my normal life. I have to admit, I, too, was getting a little sick of this sh*t! Tomorrow I will tell you about what I've dubbed: The Fudge Incident of 2010.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)