I am slowly, ever so slowly, starting to get over this disease my child shared with me. It's been hell, let me tell you. I haven't done anything the past few days except try and sleep. That hasn't worked out too well because breathing has been an issue. That's all starting to clear up now.

In case you've been on the edge of your seat waiting, Piers Anthony has his review of my novel up. You can check it out here. I will post his entire email tomorrow, after you've had a chance to read his newsletter. It's the coolest!

Other than that, I've been lying low and trying to get better. Hopefully by next week things will have gotten back to normal.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)