This Week in Writing

First of all, if you can't get enough of reading what I write, you can check out my guest blog on Tonia Brown's blog (my stupid computer at home won't let me add links. I have no idea why. Anyway, you can access it here: http://thebackseatwriter.blogspot.com/2011/02/guesblogging-goodness.html?zx=a339ad39cd313bac).

I would also like to remind you all that my radio show is this weekend. It airs at 4 pm Mountain time or 6 pm Eastern (for the rest of you, you'll just have to figure it out!). If you miss it, there will be an archived recording. You can access it here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashes-in-the-dark-radio/2011/02/27/pembroke-sinclair.

OK. Onto my progress. I am 5-10 pages away from being done with the main body of my nonfiction book. I took today off work so I can write (I just love flexible schedules!). I WILL have it done by the end of the day, and I'm also hoping to get some editing of the previous chapters done.

I'm very excited about this. I don't know what I'm going to do without the project looming over my shoulder. Wait, yes I do!

I hope you all have a wonderfully productive weekend. I have to get to work!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)