Vacation After Vacation

If you're like me, you usually need a vacation after your vacation so you can catch up on all the things at home, like laundry and cleaning. This year, however, I didn't. Since the workshop was in town, I was still able to keep up with my responsibilities. It was nice. I also looked forward to going back to work. My jobs are a lot less demanding than the workshop!

It would have been nice to take a vacation after my vacation just so I could get some writing done. I was really inspired to get some stories down, but I didn't have time. I'm getting back to my schedule, though, so I am getting some things done.

I know I said my final thoughts on the workshop were yesterday, but I want to re-iterate how awesome it was. I learned so much, I met such cool people, I couldn't ask for more. It really, really makes me want to be a full time writer. One day, one day...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)