Movie Review Monday

We decluttered our house this weekend, so there was no time to watch a movie. None. I would've loved to sit on my butt and do it, but it wasn't an option.

I'm still trying to recover from the overly busy weekend and the shock of jerks stealing my work, so I'm keep it short today. I'll get back into the swing of things tomorrow!

Happy Monday!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)