This Week's Winner Is...

MICHELLE! Hooray! Please email me at pembrokesinclair at hotmail dot com and let me know what prize you would like. I have the mouse pad, tote bag, and a pdf of my story left.

There are still 2 weeks left in this month, so there are still 2 chances to win a prize. Get those comments in to be included in the drawing!

This Week in Writing

I finished the edits to chapter 1 of my nonfiction book and emailed them off to the editor. I also finished chapter 2, and have been working diligently on chapter 3. I'm hoping to get feedback on chapter 1 next week, but we shall see. The editor is very busy.

Next week I'll be in Denver at the MileHiCon. I'm doing some panels this year, so I'm really excited about that. Plus, I get to geek out. Can't beat that!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)