This Week in Writing

Believe it or not, but last weekend I didn't do any work--no edits, no writing, nothing.  I know!  I surprised myself!  I did attend two birthday parties at the bowling alley and watched some movies, though.  It was really nice.  Don't worry, I got right back to work after my relaxing weekend.

I finished another round of revisions on Wucaii.  I'm over 70,000 words, so I feel a little more comfortable with the story.  I still don't know if I like it, but I'll reserve my judgement until my beta readers get back to me.

I finished my content edit and formatted it.  It's now out of my hands and with the line editors.  I have a short story waiting for me to edit, but other than that, I'm wide open.  Feels good to get this stuff off my plate.

Normally, I have a funny story to tell you about my children, but they've been the cause of some of my grumpiness lately.  Seriously, I don't know what's gotten in to them.  They have been whiny and mean.  So, instead, how does a contest/giveaway sound?  I have several print copies of Life After the Undead that I could sign, so who wants one?

Starting today and running through next week until Friday (I'll do the drawing Thursday night), leave a comment on any of my posts.  I'll put your name into a drawing for a copy of the book.  The more comments you leave, the more chances you have.  Who wants it bad enough?

Hope you have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)