This Week in Writing

I am on chapter 7 of the middle grade book.  I'm still undecided on how long it's going to be, but I think I'm getting close to the end.  Maybe 5-7 more chapters.  We'll have to see what the characters want to do.

I have some edits to do this weekend, both mine and other people's.  My weekend is wide open, so they should be taken care of fairly quickly.  Other than that, I have nothing going on.  I've been pretty lazy.


Normally, I have a story about my boys, but this whole week, they've been in Arizona visiting their great grandpa.  I would like to say it's been a relaxing time and I've gotten a lot done, but that would be a lie.  I still have to take care of the dogs, who are incredibly demanding, and I haven't been sleeping very well.  I'm not a big fan of my schedule getting messed up.

I will get quite a bit accomplished this weekend, but I prefer to have my kiddos and spouse here.  Just a few more days...

Hope the rest of you have a wonderful and productive weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)