I've Been Exposed!

I have two more radio interviews to share with you.  The first one is here.  Once you get to the link, find the 08-20-2012 Daybreak USA Hour 4 08/20/2012 and click on the play button on the right. The interview starts at about 18:23. The second is here.  You can't miss this link, my book cover is there.  Enjoy! 

I have two more shows to do tomorrow, and then two next week.  It's been fun.  I've enjoyed it.  I just wish I could get some kind of stats that would let me see if the promotion is translating into sales.  However, I don't think this exposure is hurting.  Even if it doesn't translate into thousands of sales, it's still getting my name out there.  That can't be bad.  I've come to the conclusion that a PR company is truly the way to go.  Too bad I don't have an expendable income to use strictly for that.

I'll admit, I was a little nervous about signing on with Newman Communications.  They found me, I didn't search for them, and when I first got their email, I thought it was spam.  I'm a bit of a freak, though, and I like to Google most things I get through email, especially if it's publishing stuff so I can familiarize myself with the latest scams and avoid them.  But I quickly found out that Newman wasn't a shyster, they were legit.  I did my diligent research, contacted others who had used their services to get feedback, and asked my publisher what they thought of using a PR company.  Turns out they had worked with Newman before and really enjoyed the results, so that sealed the deal for me.

As you can imagine, these companies don't work for free, but they are worth every dime.  I had a limited budget (very limited), but they were able to work around it.  Like I said, they got me seven radio spots, along with some blog posts (forthcoming).  Was it something I could have done myself?  Probably not.  I mean, I could have gotten radio spots, but not with as much coverage as these ones have.  And I definitely could have gotten blog posts, but, again, not with as much coverage.  I am really thankful for what Newman has done for me.

Like I said, I wish I had thousands of expendable dollars.  It would make my book campaign (for any of my books) so much easier.  Don't get me wrong, I still do my own promotion, but it hasn't gotten me the exposure Newman has.  I've been spoiled, and I don't want to go back to doing it on my own!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)