Late Post

Sorry for the lateness of my post today, I had some major issues this morning.  A bad reaction to a medication left me almost completely incapacitated.  Not fun.

Just so you know, there is still time to get your reviews in for my books.  A little under one week.  Don't forget you could win a $100 Amazon gift certificate.  The competition is wide open.  No one has sent me any links so far.  I'm looking forward to what you have to say.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)