Demon Inhibitions by Gary Starta‏


Gary Starta is a former journalist who writes paranormal fiction with a blend of SCI FI, Fantasy, Mystery and Romance.



Most people don't travel to another universe to get a new job, house and boyfriend but psychic investigator Caitlin Diggs did.

Now she's living the life of her alternate self, working for the FBI's Preternatural Division where her first case just happens to include chasing a genetically engineered man hell bent on stealing souls. Well, there had to be consequences.

Book Trailer

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I wanted to write an alternate universe novel where some preconceptions might be ‘altered.’ In Demon Inhibitions, it may strike one odd that a demon could have inhibitions in itself. I put my protagonist in an altered reality where her preconceptions are tested because not everything is what it seems to be on the surface. This character, Caitlin Diggs, will definitely question her beliefs.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
This was about six months. I find most of my novels are ‘born’ after this same time period! I also find they all evolve into novel length on their own it seems. Who is piloting this ship? lol

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
It’s a way to let your imagination run wild without limitations. As mentioned above, it seems we can channel during writing and the thought process itself. The remarkable thing to consider is where are these ideas being pulled from? And I hope to answer that in my future novels. I really do!
Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
I really don’t mind any aspect of writing. If I was really pushed I would say repeated editing sessions.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
How about step into the mind of Stephen King for a day and learn from a master? Although I don’t imagine he would write a full novel in one’s day, I do expect it would provide some remarkable insights.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Probably the mustard but that doesn’t go bad…I think. Maybe it will morph into something I can write about.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I will have a new series revolving around paranormal investigators. They will uncover some pretty major finds.

I will also have the next Caitlin Diggs novel, 9 Incarnate, and my first zombie novel, Dead Market out in 2013.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)