Fractured Moon by ER Pierce‏

I'm a work in progress who adores dark chocolate, the fresh mountain air, and the sound of rushing rivers.

I enjoy the salted breeze from the ocean, and the warmth of the sun heating my body as I sit on the rocks listening to the waves and gulls. Just thinking.

My mind is a chaotic mixture of realism and dreams, tempered by my four spirited children and creative husband.

I'm a multi-genre author at the whim of my erratic muse. I'm a yoga enthusiast, natural food lover, and I love body art.

Want to stay up to date on my work?

Join my Code Blue newsletter http://eepurl.com/DV9rH
http://www.erpierce.com
http://www.facebook.com/authorerpierce
http://www.twitter.com/e_r_pierce
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5618936.E_R_Pierce


Aurelia Fridell is a freak. The only werewolf who can't shift.
As her thirtieth birthday approaches, isolation creeps in, and worry settles in her gut. She accepted her status long ago, and yet lately, she's felt off-kilter. Eyes follow her, prickling her senses, and her headaches are getting worse.

Is she paranoid, or is someone, or something, stalking her? Watching. Waiting. Drumming fingers to a sinister beat she can't hear.

Time will tell.

Ceithin Starkley isn't looking for a mate. Especially now. In fact, he doesn't believe in true-matings at all.

While he is being recruited for a new job, a scent on the wind stuns him, and he finds himself fighting an inner battle he never wanted, yet can't ignore.

Sparks fly, as Ceithin and Aurelia fight fate, and race against a clock neither knows is ticking.

Will he claim Aurelia before he loses her?


Warning: This book contains a drool-worthy Alpha male, and a sassy heroine with brains and brothers you'll adore. A best friend every girl would love to have, and a terrifying road no one will see coming

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
ER: I guess I’ve always felt different. Off. Like I didn’t fit in. I’m quite introverted, though I love to be active. You can usually find me at the gym, or doing yoga or Pilates at home. But to be honest, I’m not sure where Ceithin and Aurelia came from. They sort of showed up in my head one day and refused to leave. They even brought friends * laughs*

Q) How long did it take you to write?
ER: The first time I wrote Fractured Moon – It took me about 8 months from start to publish. However, after a few months, I began feeling like I’d rushed the release, and being it was my debut novel, I missed important things. There were plot holes and grammar issues despite having an editor. I unpublished Fractured Moon early last year, shelved it, and embarked on a re-write in my spare time. I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders now that the story is exactly how I envisioned it to be.

So many people helped with the re-write. I’d like to take a second to thank my street team, Code Blue, for their enthusiasm, input, and for putting up with me. My new beta readers and friends, Jinni James, J.M. Dabney, W.T LaForge, Tracey Steinbach, Danielle, Melody, Juli – without y’all, Fractured Moon would still be on the shelf. I’m forever in your debt.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
ER: Writing is an escape from reality. I create worlds in my head and pen them for others to enjoy, and it’s such an amazing, freeing, feeling. I have four children (4-9) and writing helps me vent my frustrations.
Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
ER: Finding time to write, or worse, when my muse abandons me, forcing me to do unseemly things, like cleaning my house and doing chores, instead.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
ER: I’d kind of like to be myself – and be famous. That would be a trip for sure!

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
ER: If you’d have asked me that question a few weeks ago, the answer would have been much worse, however, I just recently douched my fridge, and the oldest thing is a jar of Newman’s Medium Salsa.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
ER: Sexy stories with emotional depth. I’m working on the sequel in the Aurelia Fridell Duology, and shortly, will release a novella from Ceithin’s point of view regarding a pivotal section in Fractured Moon.

Thank you for hosting me on your blog today, I enjoyed my time here, and I’m thankful your participating in my tour!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)