The Pirate Princess by Kary Radar


Kary Rader is a part-time Twitter sage, stay-at-home mother of three, and slave to the characters and worlds inside her head. Always creative, she's drawn to stories with fantastical worlds and creatures.

With a little bit of magic and divine guidance, there isn't anything that can't be accomplished with words. It's the power of words that creates and destroys.

Vanquishing evil and injustice while finding eternal love in the process is all in a day's work. With the help of her critique partners and master cartographer imaginary places come to life.

www.karyrader.com
www.karyrader.com/blog-3/
www.facebook.com/KaryRaderauthor
www.twitter.com/KaryRader
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6998567.Kary_Rader


For a pirate, nothing is forbidden...except love. To gain her freedom, Charlee must seduce the prince. To save the pirate, Prince Petra must win her heart.

BY HONOR ALONE

A handsome war hero, Prince Petra can have his pick of any lady in the kingdom. A man of virtue, he's saved himself for just the right one. But when the corrupt emperor of Isa Vis kidnaps a duke's daughter to force her into an alliance, Petra sacrifices himself—and his dreams of love—to save her. Betrothing himself to the distant captive, he leads a daring rescue across the stormy South Sea.

But The Light has other plans. On the voyage, Petra runs afoul of Charlee. Once a prisoner, now a pirate captain, the sultry siren holds him captive with more than just her sword. And when she offers a seductive wager—if he takes her body before they reach the City of Light, she wins absolution for her crimes—it is all he can do to hold firm. While he has every reason to bring Charlee to justice, he’s also finally found a woman he wants more than honor. And he can no more trust her than he can trust himself.


Available at Amazon ARe BN

Thanks for having me on your blog, Pembroke! So happy to be here.

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
My love of the ocean, my friend and crit partner, who wanted a secondary character in my first book to have his own Happily Ever After, and the belief that no one, no matter how far gone, is beyond redemption.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
It took about 3 months to write the first draft of The Pirate Princess, but then three more years of revisions. The original version also included another couple’s story, but now there are two separate books and each couple gets their own Happily Ever After.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
My favorite thing about writing is weaving the plot and watching the characters grow and progress. My husband laughs at me because I always tell him, “I have to go write to see what will happen in the story.” Many times I really don’t know what my characters will do. LOL

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
My least favorite thing – is marketing. I love meeting readers and hearing what they have to say, but I hate going out saying, “Please buy my book.” But it’s hard to find your audience without marketing. And I want people to find Petra and Charlee. They are both worthy characters.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
I don’t know if I’d like to be anyone but who I am. Although, I wouldn’t mind trading fame and fortune with a few for a day.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Oh my! Well, I’m sure there are a jar of pickles in there somewhere that are older than one of my children.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
They can expect more New Adult romance with a message and a twist.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)