Surviving Zombies Workshop

On Wednesday, I had the opportunity to go to the Platte County Library in Wheatland, Wyoming, to present my zombie workshop to the teens.  It was a blast!  I had a lot of fun hanging out with them.  There were 14 kids there, and from what I could tell, they enjoyed me being there also.

As part of my presentation, I show various clips of films to highlight survival techniques.  One of them happens to be a clip from Night of the Living Dead when Ben and Barbara are barricading the house.  Well, mainly Ben because Barbara has completely lost her mind.

Anyway, I explained to the teens what the movie was, then mentioned it was in black and white.  One of them immediately says, "Are you serious?"  Like they couldn't believe a movie would be in black and white.  It was hilarious!  Night of the Living Dead was before my time too, but it was never shocking to me that it wasn't in color.  It must be a generational thing.

Again, I have to say how enjoyable it was hanging out with the kids.  They had some great comments and ideas about the zombie apocalypse.  A big thanks to the library for having me!

The photos are courtesy of the Platte County Library.  Thank you!

The teens engrossed in filling out their order of importance supply worksheets.

Me signing books for the library.

Deciding what books to get.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)