Divine Judgment by JoAnna Grace


JoAnna Grace lives in a world of alpha males and strong females where true love conquers all—at least in her mind!

From the time she started holding a crayon she began to create magical worlds. Her first book was a series of pictures about a puppy princess. The story changed each time she told it, but there was always a happy ending! Her first written story was about girls who changed into tigers.

Now those stories have become a bit more complex!

JoAnna’s tales are spun at her home in East Texas where she lives with her husband, three kids, and a couple dogs. When not hiding behind the computer screen you can find her camping, boating, and shopping.

Sign up for her newsletter to receive information about new releases, events, and giveaways! www.authorjoannagrace.com

JoAnna loves to hear from readers and fans!

You can find her at the following places:
www.authorjoannagrace.com
www.Twitter.com/JoAnnaGrace4ya
https://www.facebook.com/JoAnnaGraceAuthor


One warrior fights for the love of his life, while another warrior finds his.

The gods have summoned…

Thracian Master, Ryse Castille, and Deities around the world travel to the Heavens and face their creators. It’s time for a murderer to come to justice and Ryse will have a front row seat at the trial. The Heavens have a few unexpected surprises for him; he prays one of them will be a reunion with his beloved Avery’s spirit. He’ll stop at nothing to bring her home safely and see his father’s killer brought to justice—if the gods don’t destroy the Olympian race first. Their fate rests on his shoulders.

While the Master is away…

Elite Apprentice, Dante, has a monumental responsibility in Ryse’s absence. He must watch over the widowed queen and Avery’s comatose body until her spirit is returned. In the wake of the king’s death, the gods send Lysandra, an Oracle, to earth to guide them through the troubling times. Weighed down by the constant disapproval of his father, Dante finds solace in her admiring eyes. Their unexpected affections are cultivated amidst the secrecy and constant threat of exposure. Both Oracle and Elite are bound by their oaths—the very things that might wrench them apart.

Two Warriors. Two Quests. One Final Judgment.


Available at Amazon and ARe

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Divine Judgment is a continuation in The Divine Chronicles. There were a few answered questions left from Divine Destiny and this book picks up where it left off. Plus we meet Lysandra, an Oracle who comes to Earth and has to adjust to being around men and modern technology. Her journey falling in love with Dante is an extra gift from this book!

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Far too long! I made the mistake of trying a different plotting system with this book and at first it really stifled my creativity. Once I figured out to let my characters organically grow the story, it was only a few weeks before I typed the final words. I must listen to the voices! The writing process is different for everyone and I think I’ve finally found my stride.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Being a conduit for the characters. These crazy people in my head have some incredible stories and I simply have to sit down and surrender my hands to them. They do the rest. It’s either a gift or it deserves medication. Not sure which! I also LOVE meeting my readers at events! Having a person approach me with a huge smile and recognition in their eyes is such a reward. I love my readers!!!!

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
The “business” of writing. Ugh. A personal assistant is in my near future, I’m telling you now. Dealing with all the exterior aspects of being an author is a pest. I just want to write! But that’s the choice you make when you take writing from a hobby to a profession. You take on responsibilities as well as rewards. It’s been very educational but it does take time away from crafting a story.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Caitriona Balfe, who plays Claire on Outlander…One word: Jamie. I’d love to be her on the set for a day.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I actually just cleaned my fridge! Ha! That’s so funny. There was old pizza with mushrooms and I don’t think they came on the pizza. It was gag-tastic.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
More Divine Chronicles, more Blake Pride, and more contemporary romances. I have roughly thirty manuscripts that are in various stages of completion waiting their turn in line, so readers can be entertained for a few years!

Thanks for hosting me today! I’m a slave to Facebook, so please look me up. I hope your followers enjoy Divine Judgment and I look forward to hearing from them!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)