Right Around the Corner

Is it just me, or is anyone else amazed that Christmas is next week? Seriously, where did the time go? This year has just flown by!

I’m really looking forward to the time off I get at the holidays. I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done, but I also need a chance to recharge. It’s been a bit crazy lately—and not always in a good way. Being able to step back and take some time to reflect is really what I need.

I’m also looking forward to spending time with the family. That always helps sooth the soul.

I hope that the rest of you are planning on having an amazing holiday. This time of year can be incredibly stressful and emotionally draining, but I hope you can find some moments of peace and happiness. Hang onto those and let them fill you and sustain you. And take the time to slow down. I know I really need that, and I’m really looking forward to being able to breathe again.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)