Am I the Only One Falling Behind?

Between the holidays and basketball for my boys, I feel like I’m falling really far behind. I took the last couple of weeks off from social media to attempt to get caught up, and I’m still behind.

Maybe I’ll never be caught up. Maybe I’ll just live in a perpetual state of needing to get stuff done.

If that’s the case, I guess I should prioritize which things need to be done first. That’s a difficult task. *Sigh* I guess I’ll have to do what I can.

Short post today since I’m so far behind. I’ll try to get caught up for next week, but that may or may not happen.

Happy Monday!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)