Movie Review Monday

Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2

Last Monday, I reviewed season 1 of Ash vs Evil Dead. If you read it, you’ll recall that I really enjoyed the first season. Of course, I’m a huge fan of the Evil Dead films, so I knew I was going to like this show.

Season 2 expands on the story and even takes us back in time—much like Army of Darkness did. This time, however, it was Ash’s choice to go back. If you’ve seen the movie, then you know that he was sucked into a portal against his will. I won’t give away why he goes back if you haven’t seen the series because I want you to experience it in all its glory.

Like season 1, season 2 is full of demons, humor, and horror. There’s tons of gore, and the characters get developed further. I really enjoyed season 2, and I was super sad when it ended. I’m going to have to wait a long time now to watch season 3.

If you have Netflix and some extra time on your hands, I recommend checking out Ash vs Evil Dead. It’s a lot of fun with traditional horror tropes and lots of gore. Ash vs Evil Dead is a great way to unwind after a long day.

Has anyone else watched this show? What are your thoughts?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)